DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2020 Result: The candidate who have completed their graduation in the particular field which is required for M.Arch, those candidates can appear for the Common Entrance Test which is mandatory to get admission through the source. This exam is conducted by the Competent Authority of the Maharashtra State in which all the government aided institutes or the college, as well as private, will take part, Mah M.Arch CET is an online-based examination conducted in the summer season, Directorate of Technical education board is also included in the process of conduction of the examination in the state. Candidates may be able to check their Maha CET M.Arch Result 2020 after the official release on the official portal.
All the appearing candidates are requested to first check out all the required information like eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern and more before moving to the filing of the application form, once the candidate paid the fee and registered than aspirant can appear for the exam. The online registration will begin from the month of May and registration will close or end in the same month only, although the candidates can download the Admit card in same month and exams are conducted in the last week of May 2020, as these are the most expected dates which are related to data of the previous year. The M.Arch results to be announced in the month of June 2020.
DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2020 Result – Mah CET Results
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: DTE Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State
- Name of Exam: Maharashtra M.Arch 2020
- Exam Date: May 2020
- Mah M.Arch 2020 Answer Key Release Date: To Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card Download Date: Expected In June 2020
- Official website(s) to Download/Check Maharashtra M.Arch Results: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
After the results are out, candidates can check out the merit list, cut off marks and much more, the candidates who was interested to do P.G than can move out for this after doing the B.Arch etc, the duration of the exam is only 60 minutes, more information about the Maharashtra M.Arch CET Results 2020 may be updated later, so candidates shall start preparing soon for the exam so that they can score good marks, the rank cards may be available to the candidates, You can ask your question here if you have any and don’t forget to share this website on Facebook and other social media platforms as this could be helpful for them. Candidates have to wait for their counselling to begin so that they can get admission soon. Stay Tuned!
How To Check Maha M.Arch Results @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra MH CET to check the Results
- Now to the results section and go the page where results are available
- Now enter the important information like registration number and other details
- Submit the information and check out the results within a few moments
- Take the print out copy of your results and snapshot or screenshot if you want
- Download the Mah M.Architecture rank/scorecard if available on the same day.