Mah TET result 2018: Maharashtra State Teacher’s Eligibility Test is conducted to fill the vacancies in the vacancies of the teacher’s post, so the candidates who were looking for recruitment in the government based job in teaching field, they have a good option to appear for the exam, they just have to pay some fee and register themselves for the exam and then they can write the exam, and after they are qualified for the exam, they can move forward for the next step, although candidates who have skills in teaching field can use it to do the best in good ways. According to the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education), the TET is mandatory for candidates to get the job as a primary teacher, etc.
The Mah TET 2018 conducted in two papers usually which is paper 1 and paper 2, paper 1 is held for the candidates who are interested in teaching the school students of primary classes like 1st to 5th and paper 2 for the candidates who are interested in teaching the upper primary level classes like 6th to 8th and some states may also conduct the paper 3 for the candidates so that they can teach the higher classes also. Various information available, the exam was conducted in January 2018 for the 2018-19 TET and various paper, so for that, the results might be announced but if not expected to release soon in 2018.
Maharashtra Mah TET Result 2018 – Teacher’s Eligibility Test
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Maharashtra State Council Of Examinations
- Name of Exam: Mah TET 2018 (depends on State government)
- Exam Date: 15th July 2018
- Maha TET 2018 Answer Key Release Date: To Released After The Exam Only.
- Results & Rank Card/Certificate Download Date: August 2018
- Official website(s) to Download/Check Maharashtra TET Results: mahatet.in
The merit list and cut off marks also plays an important role, although after candidate clears all phases or rounds, they will be given the Teacher Eligibility Certificate or TET Certificate which is very important for them, and it has some period validity also. This all is done after the release of Maharashtra TET result 2018. If you want to ask a question to us, you can reach to us in various ways, and the easiest one comments box and follows us on Facebook so that you will get information whenever it is posted on Facebook page. So Stay tuned to get more information about the TET and other exams.
How To Check Mah TET Results @ mahatet.in – MHTET Results
- Visit the official website check the MHTET results; the website can be translated into English also
- In the home page only you can see the Result notification (if released)
- Can also go to the Results section if not found on the homepage
- Check out that page and enter valid data like registration or roll number and continue
- Submit the information you have entered and wait few moments
- That’s it your results will be displayed to you on your screen
- Take the print out or download/save it further references etc.