MH CET Law Answer Key 2019 Download: The candidates who want to pursue their education in the field of Law may appear the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law also known as MH CET Law 2019, the exam is organized in the state by the authority State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC) or Directorate of Higher Education of MH State, Government of Maharashtra and candidates can get admission into the LL.B (Three Year) and LL.B (Integrated-Five Year) courses in various law schools based on their rank and performance whatever decided by the conducting authority and for the same MH CET Law Answer Key 2019 may be available.
As per the information, the exam has been scheduled to be held on the third week of June 2019, the exam is held online on the computer which is a multiple choice questions paper and candidates will be given 120 minutes to solve the entire paper and submit the answers. The subjects or the topics which can be covered are Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Basic Mathematics, etc and if students are allotted question on set wise like Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D than the answer key also available on set basis which is expected within a week or two. Stay tuned with us to get more details and information.
Details About MH CET Law Answer Key 2019 – Maharashtra LAW CET
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State/SCETC
- Name of Exam: Mah CET Law 2019 or MH Law CET 2019 Or Mah CET Law
- Exam Dates: 21st April 2019 For 5 Years & 11th May 2019 For 3 Years
- MH CET Law Answer Key/Solution Key (unofficial/Preliminary) Release Date: May 2019
- MAH CET Law Official (Official/Final) Answer Release Date: May (Set A, B, C, and D)
- MAH CET LAW Result 2019 Date: 13th May 2019 & 28th May 2019
- Official website to Download CET Law Key: dhe.mhpravesh.in | www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Sometimes the private institutions or coaching institutions will release their unofficial key, and provisional/preliminary key along with the Final/Official key with OMR sheet can be released, whichever release you will get updated. There are various exam centres where centers can be allocated to the candidates to write the exam and as soon as they are finished they may look or search on the internet about the Key and you are on right place to get information about the Solution key, if you need any information, or you want to ask anything just leave a comment in the comments section, and we will try to get back to you soon and do share our website with your friends also and follow on Facebook to get more updates.
How to Download the MH CET Law Key 2019
- First of all, login to the official website of DHE MH State, so that you may find downloads section of the Key
- Go to the link which says “Download Answer Key” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D
- After selection of the set, download the file which shall be in the PDF and open in any PDF reader
- Now compare or tally the answers in the key and the answer you marked in an exam
- Take the print out of the Key for the convenience compare or check the answers.